August is approaching (where has summer gone?), which means it’s almost time to register for the ISEE (Independent School Entrance Exam). ISEE test sites fill up quickly, so read our tips on how to plan accordingly. It’s important to note that this is not a one-size-fits-all process and that the suggestions below are general guidelines. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Set a reminder on your calendar to log on to the registration website the morning of August 1.
- Before registering, make sure you’ve taken note of the application deadlines for any of the schools you’re considering.
- We suggest you register for two tests on August 1—one in November and one in December. Keep in mind that students are permitted to take the ISEE once per “testing season.” The current seasons applicable to 2020 applicants are Fall (August–November) and Winter (December–March).
- We recommend students take their winter test before winter break (in December), as it meets cut-off dates and concludes prep and testing. If an early January test date is better for you and will allow you to meet all application cut-off dates, then go for it.
- Do not list any of the schools you’re considering when you register or else the scores will be directly sent. You can send the scores individually later on.
- During registration, remember to select the “Expedited Test Results” option if you would like to receive scores more quickly.
- If your child has a special accommodations request, it must be approved prior to registration.
HOW TO REGISTER
Step 1 – Create a Parent Account before you register
Step 2 – Request special accommodations if your child needs them.
Step 3 – Register for the ISEE on August 1
For more information on the ISEE check out their ISEE FAQs. If you cannot find the answer to your question here, you can try them by phone or email at (800) 446-0320 or email@example.com. We’re also always available for questions or consultations. Don’t hesitate to contact us or reach out to your director.