Assistant Marketing ManagerCareers
We are seeking a talented Assistant Marketing Manager to join our marketing team in Denver, CO.
Assistant Marketing Manager
Private Prep is seeking an Assistant Marketing Manager based in Denver, CO to lead day-to-day responsibilities and to support all marketing efforts for the company. This role will support the Director of Marketing to help develop plans across all channels aimed to cultivate and engage our current client base, and generate new business for both Private Prep and our coding education partner, The Coding Space. This includes, but is not limited to, managing monthly email campaigns, developing thoughtful social and digital strategies, managing meaningful partnerships, successfully launching new markets, and developing ongoing efforts to support existing markets. The right candidate is an organized, detail-oriented, creative problem solver with strong project management skills. Candidates should be looking for a long-term, full-time commitment.
WHO YOU ARE
- A project manager. Bringing projects to life efficiently is second nature and you apply that approach to everything you do.
- A strong communicator. This role must communicate seamlessly across both large and small groups and must display exceptional written, verbal and listening communication skills with a can-do attitude.
- Decisive. You speak up when something’s working or when it’s not.
- Analytical. You have strong quantitative skills that you seamlessly support your qualitative side.
- Detail-oriented. You understand that the little things add up to big things and therefore require attention.
- Innovative. You’re looking for a role where you can lead new things and already have a list of ideas brewing.
- An excellent storyteller. You have excellent writing, presentation and communication skills and understand the power of having the right people tell a story.
- A good friend. You’re able to build relationships and maintain a mutually beneficial partnership for the long run.
- A self-driven productivity machine. You are self-motivated, highly proactive and demonstrate an ability to work autonomously, taking the lead on projects and anticipating the needs of the team.
- Problem solver. You’re adept in creative problem solving, are extremely resourceful and proactive and find creative ways to turn no’s into yes’s.
- Organized. You have strong planning, project management, and organizational skills in order to be proactive in the ever-changing needs of social and digital media. You’re comfortable managing multiple projects at a time.
- A team player. You have a positive attitude, excellent work ethic, and strong interpersonal skills. You’re not afraid to get gritty and roll up your sleeves.
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bachelor’s degree required with 5 years of related work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to speak effectively across all levels of business, both internally and externally.
- Solid interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with a wide range of personality types and the ability to build and cultivate relationships.
- Computer savvy with knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Google AdWords, Adobe and Photoshop.
- Experience working with social, email, mobile and digital marketing programs as well as data analysis and budgeting.
- Ability to grasp and execute processes, facilitate change, and help define best business practices.
- Strong project management experience, the ability to manage multiple responsibilities at one time.
- This role will include some travel.
Please send a complete resume detailing your experience and qualifications.