New York City DirectorCareers
We are looking for a dynamic and caring individual to join our thriving New York City team as Director.
The Director will work closely with our talented New York City Partner Karen Silvera to provide high-quality academic services to students and families, to support tutors, to develop relationships with local NYC schools and organizations, and to participate in the daily operations of the NYC bustling business.
The work is incredibly fulfilling and meaningful, and the role offers tremendous flexibility and room to grow.
Candidates should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- Strong ties to the local community and NYC education system
- Experience with teaching and/or tutoring in the area preferred
- Ability to interact and connect with a variety of people (clients, students, tutors, etc.)
- Passion for education
- Superb organizational skills
Please send a complete resume and cover letter explaining why you’d be a good fit for this role.