According to the Institute of International Education, almost 1 million international students studied in U.S. universities in 2014-2015, and 73,000 international students were enrolled at U.S. high schools, with 67% in full-time programs to earn a U.S. diploma.
While many of these students may be moving to the U.S. on their own, some move alongside their parents who are relocated for professional reasons.
To accommodate such an evolving globalized world, we have built an internationally-facing service supported by Private Prep directors, tutors, and a local team to meet a varied range of needs for families.
Some of these services include the following:
- Subject Tutoring Support non-U.S. Schools
- International Baccalaureate (IB) Curriculum
- Test Prep for U.S. High School / Boarding School Entrance Exams
- SSAT, SHSAT, ISEE, TACHS, and HSPT
- Test Prep for English-language Qualifying Exams
- TOEFL, ELTS
- Test Prep for College Entrance Exams
- ACT, SAT, SAT II
- College Admissions Consultation
- Essay Support, Strategic Planning, and Application Completion