Free Workshop for Parents of Students Heading to College
This parents seminar is designed to provide a thoughtful environment for parents to think proactively about the shifting role between parents and their children as they transition to college, and what they can do to best support their children in transition to college life.
We will discuss the following topics:
- The merits of “gradual release of responsibility”
- Short-term and long-term goal-setting for college expectations (e.g. freshmen year grades)
- How can parents support their child’s collegiate life and educational journey
- The delicate balance of empowering our children while holding them accountable
Thursday, May 10th @ 7-8:30pm
Snacks and refreshments included.
Private Prep Long Island
110 Main Street
Port Washington, NY 11050
Registration is Required!
- Space is limited.
- Complimentary for Private Prep families
- Please RSVP by Monday, May 7th.
Contact Jenny La Monica: