It’s simple. We believe hard-working students—no matter their financial status—deserve support to maximize their potential and achieve their educational goals. So, we’re putting our money where our mouth is.
The Private Prep Scholarship Program places high-achieving students from low-income or underserved backgrounds with individual tutors. Our expert admissions coaches work with them to navigate the test prep and college application process and ultimately gain admission to best-fit colleges.
The Private Prep Scholarship Program provides:
- An initial consultation with a director as well as ongoing support for any questions that arise throughout the process
- 4-6 months of weekly sessions with a tutor (online or in-person, subject to availability)
- Materials for independent work assignments in between sessions
- Diagnostic tests and analysis to determine whether a student should pursue the SAT or ACT
- Proctored practice tests and analysis of results
- Comprehensive college admissions support
- Value of services in excess of $10,000
Who’s eligible to apply?
Students who meet the following criteria are encouraged to apply.
- Unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above in a rigorous course load within their school context (AP, Honors, IB) *Completion of Algebra 2/ Trigonometry prior to the start of 11th grade strongly encouraged
- PSAT score of 1060+; diagnostic SAT of 1100+ or ACT of 22+
- Free and reduced lunch or 90%+ scholarship at an independent school
- Demonstrated extracurricular interests/leadership or significant family responsibilities
- A strong desire to attend a four-year college or university
- Preference will be given to 1st generation college-bound students
Help connect us with deserving students by introducing us to school and community leaders. Please email us to set up an introduction and help make a difference in the lives of deserving students.
Download the Scholarship Program application here.